Question Which is the best university in Darjeeling Hills?

Debojit

Can anyone here in this community tell me about the universities in Darjeeling Hills? What courses do it offer and which is the best among them? Actually, I like Darjeeling Hills so much. I would love to stay here and while staying here I would also like to do my further studies. So, I am looking to join any best hill university in Darjeeling. I hope any members here would be kind enough to pass me the details.
Thank you so much in anticipation. 🙏

Solution
Can anyone here in this community tell me about the universities in Darjeeling Hills? What courses do it offer and which is the best...
There are two Universities in Darjeeling Hills. The first and the oldest one is University of North Bengal, abbreviated as NBU also UNB and the other is Darjeeling Hills University, abbreviated as DHU.

The University of North Bengal is situated in the plains of Siliguri under Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. This University was founded in the year 1962.
To know about what programmes do they offer, you may visit this website.
For notifications and announcements you can visit this website...
Can anyone here in this community tell me about the universities in Darjeeling Hills? What courses do it offer and which is the best...
There are two Universities in Darjeeling Hills. The first and the oldest one is University of North Bengal, abbreviated as NBU also UNB and the other is Darjeeling Hills University, abbreviated as DHU.

The University of North Bengal is situated in the plains of Siliguri under Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal. This University was founded in the year 1962.
To know about what programmes do they offer, you may visit this website.
For notifications and announcements you can visit this website.

Address:
Raja Rammohunpur,
Post Office N.B.U.,
Darjeeling District,
West Bengal, India.
PIN Code: 734013
Phone Number: +91353 2776331 / 2699008
Email address: regnbu@nbu.ac.in
North Bengal University Website: www.nbu.ac.in

Darjeeling Hills University is the only University situated in the hilly region of Jogighat, Mungpoo under Darjeeling district. This University was founded just back in 2016. Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Dr. Subires Bhattacharyya was the first Vice Chancellor of Darjeeling Hills University who assumed charge on 16th November, 2021.
For notifications and announcements you can visit this website.

Address:
Jogighat, Mungpoo,
Post Office Mungpoo,
Darjeeling District,
West Bengal, India.
PIN Code: 734313
Phone Number: +91353 2776366
Darjeeling Hills University Website: www.dhuniv.in

Last edited:
Solution
Back